28.5.09

lonely planet

In just approximately 45 hours...

I've just finished packing 80% of the stuff into the blue deuter backpack. Not exactly a hard time even though I think I am bringing quite alot of irrelevant and just-in-case things. And if it's easy for me, I'm sure it will be a breeze for Anders, considering his backpack is a whopping 80L! He can freaking bring the whole Europe back! Haha.

Anyway, I've just gotten a money belt. Precautionary measure because I am bringing quite alot of cash for the trip. Hope I don't get robbed, serious. *fingers crossed* Haha. And I've just broken the news to Matt and Anders that we may be staying with a gay men in Rome. And though we are not homophobic, it still is a little uncomfortable. I told them that he is staying with his papa and mama in a villa and we are going to stay there for 4 nights... But despite the distractions, the conversation still hovered around the swearing off of excessive alcohol consumption and metal underwear.

Expenditure. Hm, hope we can stick to the budget and still live comfortably. It's gonna be hard, but not impossible.

... in another 44 hours 30 mins.

0 comments: