5.3.09

the time of my life

okay i probably should update a little on what's going on for me so far.

well. driving. failed. apparently. got a good instructor and tester, but still, failed. two immediate failures. but it still felt pretty good seeing all the cars jammed up behind mine and experiencing the bump right up for the very first time in my life. oh wells. whatever. second's the charm.

birthdays and more birthdays. i'm pretty fond of birthdays cos' they are happy days. true, all those twenty-first birthdays are burning big holes in my pockets but it's all worth it. a bit of money for big smiles and joyful time? deal. but what surprised me was that all the birthdays actually set me thinking about my own! parties? gatherings? what should i do? should i even?

oh. new friend. anders. he's going to join matthew and i for our virgin europe trip. great guy. joker. chill. i'm glad we clicked cos' the trip is like ON. so if i decide to hate him, i will still have to bite my lips, get over and move on. thank god i don't.

work. haven't exactly started looking for jobs. yes, procrastination. well, i did actually have this crazy idea to work as a waiter! you know, this lowest life form will definitely bring some perspectives to my life. but i was told you don't get much from all the time and effort. so was a little dissuaded in the end. maybe i'll return to relief teach again. good money. yeah.

and army is way out of topic for me already. i've unofficially dismissed myself from NS. just patiently waiting for the big day to come. :D and in the meantime, i'm totally making full use of the 11B. and yes, all the big four wisdom teeth are out. and i'm still on soft diet. and food always gets stuck.

well. that's pretty much me for the new year. out.
(you should really check out the short film i'd posted previously.)

0 comments: